Over the last two weeks, there has been a lot of great articles and videos available from the Ancestry.com world.
Here is what you might have missed.
- Ask Ancestry Anne: Did My Ancestor Sign the Declaration of Independence?
- RootsTech 2013 with Ancestry.com
Ancestry Day: Las Vegas!
- 100,000,000 Records Keyed
Archives.com Expert Series
- Using Federal Direct Tax Records
- How the Jews Came to America
- Two Tools to Analyze Your Genealogy Data: OneNote and Blogs
- Research a Relative’s College Days
- 5 Guaranteed Ways to Mess Up Your Genealogy
- Archives.com Adds 13 Million Vital Records
- Archives.com Adds 28 Million U.S. Vital Records
Ancestry Reference Desk
- Context is Everything
- Finding that Confederate Soldier in the Service Records
- Five Minute Find: Find the Parents
- Getting the Basic Information out of a 1940 Census Image
- How Do I Decipher the Codes in Census Columns
- Search Presentations from the Fairfax Genealogical Society Conference
- Johnny Reb or Billy Yank?
- They Were Divorced, But What About the Marriage Certificate?
- Five Minute Find: Should I Check Exact When I Search?
- Tips for Telling Your Family Stories
- Breaking Through Your Genealogy Brick Walls: Two Case Studies
- How to Handle Name Changes in Your Family tree
- What’s New at Ancestry.com: April 2013 Edition